Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The One Where Zach Writes An Email To santa@thenorthpole.ice

Dear Santa,

This is what I want for Christmas. Look at the pictures please. I want those [presents please."] I've been good. Please bring treats for my mom and my daddy. Find the J and the M and put them in the right place please and my Z please. Please buy a E for Eli please. Please buy a army tree please. Buy those things for us please. That's it please.

Love,
Zach Bigler Jones.


5 comments:

Gigi said...

Way to go Zach! Logan wrote a letter to Santa tonight too. He asked for a remote control car. Cool huh?

I'm glad you've been good this year and hope you get everything you want. I liked that you asked for gifts for you mom and daddy and Eli too. That was really nice.

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

He's VERY polite in his requests - you've taught him well!

Tracy said...

AWWW!

Maren said...

Zach is nothing if not polite. :)

Mindy Dean said...

Wow! He is not shy! And I am so glad to discover your blog!