Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The One With All The Pictures

Random pictures in no particular order. (I think I'll have to do a post with pictures of all my different hair cuts. Every picture I see of myself my hair is different.)
What child is this? Zach or Eli?

One of my first times at the range. I think he's dead.


Daddy and Zach. I love this because Jason has a real smile.


So, this guy is hot. Real hot. Especially all decked out in riding gear and jumping a few hundred feet in the air. Man I love him.

Eli has a lot of catching up to do.

Biggest sister, Larisa; Mom; Me; Middle sister, Francesca.
We're at our favorite past-time mall in Orange County, CA, South Coast Plaza. We would go there after school to hang out. We would go to Sanrio (Hello Kitty) and they had little gum, candies and trinkets for like 5 cents. We'd spend 25-50 cents there and loved it.

Matt and Zach. Cousins only a month apart. At my sister's old house in Utah.

Me, my sister, some cousins, Zach, aunt and uncle in Utah at my sister's.

My dad, mom, me and Zach at my sister's again.

My dad's parents and me and my mom's mom. December 2001 at my college graduation.

What child is this? Eli or Zach?

Jason's parents (grandpa is holding Zach so he's covered up) and their grandkids several years ago.

Zach, my dad, and Zach's cousin Matt at the LA temple when my grandma got married a few years ago.

My mom, me, Francesca, Larisa. I'm not sure where this is. Maybe Boston. Just us girls flew to New Hampshire, where Larisa was living, for her 30th birthday. July 2006. We went to Vermont, Boston, somewhere else...? Hmmm where else did we go?

4 comments:

The Holdaway's said...

I love the pics of the girls in your family - you and your sisters all look a lot alike and like your mom too!

The Holdaway's said...

Oh yeah - first picture Zach, second one Eli.

Kayli said...

I think you look so gorgeous in the picture at your graduation.

My guess is Eli first, then Zach.

Fun pictures. You should definitely do a hairstyle post--it would be awesome.

(If you bring the baby food to church I'll pick it up then if that's alright.)

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

All the girls in your family look so much alike!! I'm guessing both are Eli.