We were outside on Saturday enjoying the warm and sunny. J was mentioning how we got this crappy soil for part of our yard from some guy who was supposed to have really great soil. But it's all weedy and crabby. J pulled out this bundle of weeds. He then asked me what it smelled like. Smells like? Sure, I'll play along.
Sunday, April 5, 2009
The One With Outside Findings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
nice onions-how do you poison onions
They most likely aren't real onions, but from the onion family. A common used flower is called allium, and it from the onion family, looks like onions, but has big flowers during the summer. It probably isn't poisonous, but my rule of thumb is if I didn't plant it and know what it is, don't eat it!
The lady we bought our house from had allium planted all over the flower beds and it is somewhat difficult to get rid of and spreads fast.
Exactly--if I didn't plant it... Now I'm intrigued to see what they do over the summer.
Post a Comment