I saw this tutorial and decided I had to make one for Zach and Eli. Zach was first. He picked out these fabrics. (From my stash of Amy Butler, so he didn't have a lot of choices.)
Zach was less than excited about it once it was done. He didn't like it. I made him wear it once but I thought it was too small for him anyway. So I gave it to Eli and Zach picked out new fabric. (Again from my stash of Amy Butler. I love her.)
It's too big for Eli but I love it. I'll make another for Zach. It's really easy, mostly done by hand. I didn't follow the directions completely; I added a complete lining instead of the interface and small corner linings. Does anyone want to join me to make one?
Okay, I am all over this action. If I ever get any spare time back in my life (i.e. when Cole stops wanting to eat every 2 hours and not nap), I will totally be making three of these. I feel a very cute Christmas tie extravaganza coming on...
BTW - Eli? Adorable. In case you didn't know or something.
These are ridiculously adorable, and the fabric is to die for! I'm excited to have a new blog to check everyday. I totally vote that you keep sharing goodies like this with us.
8 comments:
I want to join you! I LOVE the tie! And the cute models...
It is SOOOOOOOO adorable!! I thought Eli looked totally cute yesterday with it! I was wondering where you found it. Nice job!
Okay, I am all over this action. If I ever get any spare time back in my life (i.e. when Cole stops wanting to eat every 2 hours and not nap), I will totally be making three of these. I feel a very cute Christmas tie extravaganza coming on...
BTW - Eli? Adorable. In case you didn't know or something.
So cute. See I totally want boys. Maybe I'll make some from my million nefews.
Oh I wish I had boys!! I want to make one too!!!
I am impressed!
Just your way to keep up with all the cute girly stuff... :-)
These are ridiculously adorable, and the fabric is to die for! I'm excited to have a new blog to check everyday. I totally vote that you keep sharing goodies like this with us.
Post a Comment