It's a beautiful day.
Just us? I'm bored.
Hey, come over here.
Hold on.
That's better.
How about oldest to youngest, biggest to littlest? 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
But I'm bigger than you.
Uh-Uh. I'm bigger. See?
K, how about by siblings? Little sibling, big sibling.
Okay, we're done.
The littlest boy.
He's watching you.
He'll do what you do.
So watch what you do.
Because friends are the family you choose.
Something was really funny. But what was it?
You will sit here and you will take a picture with your family and you will like it.
Because it's Easter and I said so.






















5 comments:
Awwwwww! Adorable, adorable, adorable. Way to go and make me miss you guys. sniff sniff.
But thanks for posting!!!
You're the man. And I wish my hair was curly.
cuteness. I know too well how the family picture moments go. "Why do I have to smile?" Because I said so.
Thanks for posting these - now I need copies :) I can't remember what we were laughing about, but I know Zach loved taking our picture!
Good times Margot. Thanks for posting. And just so you know, I'm glad we chose to be friends.
Family pics are always fun, huh?! You guys are adorable and the kid pics are great too!
Post a Comment