Tuesday, October 12, 2010

The One About a Market

So, about a month ago, on a total whim, I applied to be a vendor at this little market in San Diego. I wasn't really thinking I'd get chosen, but no harm in trying. I talked to Jason and decided even if we weren't in Vegas anymore, I'd still fly to San Diego and do the show, if I were chosen. Well, I had to wait a couple weeks, but finally I heard... I was in! What? So, I immediately paid my vendor fee and started ordering lots of supplies. I. Am. Stoked. I am getting a glue buzz.

I have one month, less than 5 weeks, to go. I need to make more stuff. I don't have any idea how much stuff to make, but I know I need more. All these ideas keep coming and I can't work fast enough to keep up with my brain. There's so many new things I want to try, but can't do all of it. But seriously, I. Am. Stoked. Come see me in San Diego!! Yippee!

4 comments:

Gigi said...

I so wish I could come and see you at the Market in San Diego! You're going to do great!

Miss you.

The Holdaway's said...

Maybe Gig and I need to escape to come and see you... Can't wait to here how it goes!

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

Congratulations!! That's awesome!!

Mindy Dean said...

sounds fun. Good luck!