I love new seasons because it means new fashion. Sure, the changing leaves, cozy fires and hot chocolate of Fall are great, but I'm more into changing shoe colors, cozy sweaters and hot new looks. I'll share a few of my new favorites. This may take a few posts...
THE RUFFLE:
A little Tuxedo Ruffle adds a lot of dimension to an outfit. I'm not normally a very frilly dresser but I like a little touch here and there. Just don't wear all three together. ;-)
The overcoat in a great neutral color goes over anything.
This skirt also fits under High-Waisted and Pencil Skirts.
You can even have some ruffle on your boots!


3 comments:
Margot, I often think of you as my own wonderful, personal, in the flesh, Stacy London!
Ha ha, I won't say anything as juvenile as 'I told you it was only a matter of time' because that might make you feel bad. ;)
So I'll just say that of course I want to be a reader if you make it private--fashion advice from Margot? What could be better?
I'm not much for tuxedo ruffles - but you've sold me on the skirt!! LOVE IT!! Glad you've joined us in blogger-land! Who knew I could have a personal fashion consultant - You're fabulous!!
Post a Comment