Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The One Where I Try To Improvise

I think I may have waited too long because I can't find a pickle jar big enough for Eli to fit in. I don't think this will work either. How am I going to preserve his perfect squishiness now?



Why all the posts tonight? Well, I've been sitting here at the kitchen table for an hour and 20 minutes waiting for Zach to go to sleep. This is the only quiet activity I can do at the computer. I think he finally fell asleep. How could I get along without tranquilizer darts?





2 comments:

Tiffany Alldredge Smith said...

He is SO squishy!! Give him a squish from me! And tell him his little buns were missed at Bunko last night!

Tracy said...

I love your posts! Your doing a great job and keeping it original with your own style. I just like it all. I'm glad you're jumping off the cliff too, its not so bad once your dead.