
Zach woke up fairly early this morning. But he was being so sweet. I stayed in bed and Eli was awake hanging out in his crib. First Zach brought me flowers in bed (see drawing.) Later he brought me a bowl of my favorite cereal with milk. I love it when he is so sweet.

I took Eli to the
Purdue Baby Lab today to get poked and prodded at. He enjoyed the DJ-type music light show. (You know what I'm talking about? When you play music on the computer you can have those squiggly lines flashing around in sync with the music.) In the second room they have 3 different lights flashing. Eli wasn't so interested. He kept turning around to look up at me - it was really sweet. He then got more and more tired. He then fell asleep. I guess the research on Eli was over. What did they learn? Don't schedule baby research at nap time.
1 comment:
You do have sweetest kids. Hopefully Lena will learn how to bring me flowers and breakfast in bed soon. I guess I'll have to break out the toddler bed so she can get in and out. Love it!! When are you moving us here???
Post a Comment