At Walgreen's by the pharmacy check-out is a bin of canes:
Zach-Mom, when you're old you can get one of these.
Mom-Oh yeah? Can I get five of them?
Zach-No. You only have two legs.
Mom-Oh, well, can I get two of them then?
Zach-No. You can just get one.
This happens ALL the time whenever I try to tell him something:
Mom-Zach we're going to the store after school today.
Zach-What?
Mom-We're going to the store after school.
Zach-What? I can't hear you.
Mom-After school we are GOING. TO. THE. STORE.
Zach-What did you say?
Mom-Never mind.
Zach-We're going to the store after school?
Mom-???!!!???
We were standing in line at the check-out at Walgreen's. Zach saw a box of Prilosec and began to grab it saying:
Zach-We need to get the heartburn. If there's fire in our house we need the heartburn.
Mom-What?? Noooo, Zach we don't... need... that.(???)
Zach-But we have to use heartburn so the fire won't stay in our house.
Mom-(and random guy behind us in line)-*laugh*
I was talking to Zach about going to the dentist:
Mom-We're going to the dentist in a few days.
Zach-I don't want to. My teeth are already clean.
Mom-Yeah, but they need to get all the plaque off.
Zach-All the black is already off, see?
Mom-No, the "plaque". P, puh-puh-plaque, P.
Zach-Pee only goes in the toilet. And poop. And toilet paper. But not cookies because that's bad. That's very dangerous. Cookies can't go in the toilet. You'll get in trouble. You can only pee in the toilet, and poop, and toilet paper...
Mom-(((:-// No, plaque, the dirty stuff on your tee...never mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I get the feeling you have many stimulating conversations similar to these. Too funny!!
Love it. Adelynne is deaf too. Sometimes I wonder why I try to converse with her, but then when you get a good laugh and a good story you see why.
I just love little kids and their conversations! So cute.
Post a Comment