We went to the Madsen's 4th Annual Donut Party this year. It's been a couple years since we've gone and man, we've missed out.
I think I must have had my camera on a weird setting because the pictures all turned out a little off. Whatever. You can still see that there were donuts. And they were good. And I don't just mean, eh, they were good. I. Mean. Crap. They. Were. GOOD.
Eli the Dinosaur or Dragon. Whatever.
Rella as Minnie Mouse
Poor Eli. About to get slain by the mighty knight.
Zach was happy to finally get some Logan time in.
I just stole this picture from here. Thanks Melissa, hope you don't mind!


2 comments:
wow, what a spread! Does she make them herself?
I love the idea you had for your boys' costumes, Eli is adorable!
Thanks for taking Logan to the party with you. He had a great time!
Post a Comment