I went to the store the other day and I must have been in a good mood. I decided to buy some Halloween cookie cutters, sprinkles and food coloring that Zach was wanting the last time we were there. Today we had lots of fun making and decorating cookies. We made ghosts, pumpkins and cats. Zach also found a star cutter and had to make some stars as well. He loves to roll out the dough and push the cutters in it.
These are a few that I made:
Zach made two for himself and two for his daddy. Then he made a couple more for the little girl next door.
I'm not sure why, I but I have always enjoyed buying holiday paper plates for Zach. I think they're fun and somehow make eating a little more enjoyable when you're five. And Zach and I loved these skull plates.
These are a few that I made:
Zach made two for himself and two for his daddy. Then he made a couple more for the little girl next door.

I'm not sure why, I but I have always enjoyed buying holiday paper plates for Zach. I think they're fun and somehow make eating a little more enjoyable when you're five. And Zach and I loved these skull plates.

1 comment:
they look yummy! how fun for you and zach, i think those kind of moments are the best when you're a mom.
Post a Comment