Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The One Where Zach Says Funny And/Or Random Things


"Just don't look at me."
"I won't let you down."
"Hey, just let me sleep."

"You can say that again."
"Stupid freaks."
"Stop shouting at each other!"

"Crap."
"Look what you did."
"If you don't stop I'll punch you in the stomach."(??!?)

"Just don't worry about it."
"Hey, I'm not a couch!"
"I ate too much food. I need to get my stomach pumped."

"What did I just say?"
"I need to eat more dessert so I'll be strong!
"You stop that now. 1...2...3...Time OUT! Go to your room!"

"Do you know how much I love you? ****THIS MUCH!****" (Wow! That's a lot!)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

sounds like he's learning a lot from you! :-0

beSlightlyAskew said...

Yeah, That's not always good!

Kathleen Mangum said...

Don't you love kids. Lena said "Oh crap" today. Just out of the blue. I was mortified. It's not cute, even when she says it.