Can someone please help me? I am very confused. I just watched this week's Grey's Anatomy and the dead guy is still there. Why? I don't understand why the dead guy came back. Please, please help! Does anyone else have some insight into this? Am I the only person feeling confused about the freakin' dead guy?
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I have no idea why Denny is back, but I want him to go away. Joe thinks Izzy has a brain tumor. I think she is just nuts, too much trauma and stress...
If you find anything out, let me know as it is buggin me too.
I haven't watched this week's episode yet. But last week I was wondering the very same thing. I think she's going crazy. And I heard rumor that she was leaving the show, so maybe this is just gearing up to that? (Can't have a crazy surgeon around Seattle Grace!)
I'm with Maren. I think Izzie's leaving the show. I thought so when Denny told her 'he was there for her'. Like he was there to be with her when she died or something...
I think he's handsome so don't mind seeing him on the show, but it is confusing having him there. I'm anxious to see what happens and if Izzie leaves with him.
Speaking of people leaving; I'm glad Hahn's gone. I didn't like where that story was going at all!
Okay, I'm talking about these people like they're real! Maybe I'm the one who needs help! And Grey's isn't even my favorite show -- I much prefer Private Practice now.
I just googled the whole thing and it said that they were "taking it somewhere." -Meaning the whole love triangle thing. Whatever it is I just want them to hurry up already.
I'm glad Hahn is gone, too. But I also read something about maybe Sadie (the new "death" intern) may be a new gay person for Callie. Whatever.
I'm starting to like Private Practice more, too.
Post a Comment