I was sick for a couple days and Eli has been going through an "I'm not sleeping at night phase." I remember when Zach did that. He wants to get up in the early morning and play for a little bit. Since Jason has been working late-late this past week or so, I've been nice enough to not just let Eli sit in the crib and cry. Now Jason is sick. Yuck.
I moved Eli's crib into Zach's room yesterday and I realized something. It's so much easier to have two people put together a crib. Or easier yet, make your husband do it when you're in the hospital. Zach kept saying he'd sleep in his bed all night with Eli being in there. He said he wouldn't be scared anymore. Well, in all amazement, Zach woke up this morning in his own bed. He said he wasn't scared with a real person in his room (maybe there have been fake people in there up 'til now.) If I had known that all it would have taken to get Zach to sleep in his own bed was a sibling, I may have had Eli a few years ago...
Jason has been working non-stop on getting ready for RSNA. It starts on Sunday and he has to be there Friday morning to set-up. He's still not quite ready for it so he decided he'd better work on Thursday instead of us going to his sister's for Thanksgiving. I'm kind of glad to stay home. Don't feel sorry for me, people. (And don't be thinking what a bad guy Jason is. I couldn't care less if he works on T-Day. Go, work, whatever. He could go to work on Christmas day and I wouldn't care. He worked from the hospital room when I was in labor with Zach, too. Whatever.) I really wanted to just relax this holiday season and staying home eating left-over pizza and playing games with Zach is perfect. I just bought a new game for us to play.
I've been making tablecloths for his convention tables. I'm getting all fancy with them, too. They are fitted to the table and have a fantastic red border around the bottom. Pretty spiffy I think. Since a long post can get boring without some eye candy, here ya go.

2 comments:
great job with the table cloths! They do look great. And in case you do want to eat some turkey (or sweet potatoes-my favorite), you can stroll over to the Purdue Village Community Center where a group of us are meeting. Don't worry about bringing anything, just come and eat, and maybe talk a little bit!
Either way, have a great T-day!
Margot!! I'm a little jealous right now. I'm taking a break from "prep" to make sure my back doesn't break in two. "I'm 7+ months pregnant, let's have Thanksgiving at my house" What was I thinking? It should be fun. But pizza sounds just as good.
Post a Comment