Thursday, November 6, 2008

The One Where I Was Tagged

Thanks Kathleen. I didn't know I was playing! What's Huit anyway?

Tag8

8 TV shows I watch:

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. 24
4. Spongebob/Dora/Diego/Wonderpets/anything Nickelodeon
5. O'Reilly Factor
6. Hannity & Colmes
7. CSI Miami (When I catch it on)
8. CSI New York (When I catch it on)
Ironically I don't watch CSI Las Vegas because I find it too trashy.

8 Things that happened yesterday:

1. Continued my deep dark depression from Tuesday night
2. Started to force myself out of the deep dark depression and decided to just laugh about it
3. Cleaned up some boxes of stuff
4. Eli took three naps
5. Actually went to bed before midnight (like 10pm. WOW!)
6. Ate more Halloween candy
7. Lifted weights and did Yoga
8. Worked

8 Favorite places to eat:

1. Texas Roadhouse
2. Logan's Roadhouse
3. O'Charley's
4. McCallister's (but why do they have to take so long?)
5. Applebee's
6. Scotty's
7. Pizza Hut
8. McDonald's with Zach (well, not a favorite place because of the food.)

8 Things I'm looking forward to:

1. Spring
2. Nap time
3. Going to the temple with a not-expired recommend (nice, right?)
4. Christmas at home
5. Loosing 8 more pounds (I guess I should stop eating that candy)
6. Jason's first paycheck from his new company
7. A really big house with a basement and a 3 car garage and lots of bedrooms and walk-in closets
8. When Zach and Eli can really play together.

8 people I tag: you, you, him, her, you, you, you and you.

2 comments:

Kathleen Mangum said...

Huit means 8, of course, in French.

Kathleen Mangum said...

You're hillarious. So, sad news. I can't go to Texas Roadhouse anymore b/c Lena is totally allergic to peanuts and they are everywhere. So I guess I can go, just not with her.

Huit means 8, of course, in french.

Jason has a new company?

We really should meet in Chicago and go to the temple. Hello!!