I love a great pair of jeans. I'm just not sure why they are so hard to find. There are jeans everywhere but it's hard to find that pair that fit just right. Maybe it's just me. If I could only find a pair of jeans that fit so perfectly from the waist to the length, they would be worth their weight in gold.
I love bootcut jeans - they go with everything. I also love dark wash. I just got these jeans (it seems after you have a baby nothing you had before fits like it used to.) They fit pretty well but they are really long. Since I don't make it a habit to wear 4-inch heels on a daily basis - I have to hem them.
I also like the wide-leg trouser jeans. It can look a little more dressy than other jeans. They also help balance out a wider mid-section and top half.
I noticed that a "vintage" look is coming (back?) in style. These are matchstick/slim jeans. My verdict is still out on these. I don't like slim jeans but maybe in another style...I'll have to think about it for awhile.

3 comments:
So, I have two questions.
1. What store are those jeans from? (The first two.)
2. Is your hair naturally curly at all?
1) The first two jeans are from Anthropologie.com. It's my most favorite store but it's also expensive but they have great stuff. So I make a wishlist of everything I want and check it every once in a while to see if the stuff I want is on sale yet. The ruffle items are from there also.
2) My hair is naturally curly/wavy. A little humidity goes a long way.
Thanks! And holy cow, you're not kidding that it's kindof expensive.
But yes, definitely cute stuff.
And I'm jealous of your curl. I want that look! But that's the breaks, right--people always want whatever they don't have.
Post a Comment