"The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein is a great book. Zach loves it. We've read it so much that he knows most of it by heart. He also has a CD of Silverstein reading the book that he listens to. Here's a video of him reading it to Eli. It's like 5 minutes long (I hope it works) but I know my mom will like it even if everyone else gets bored and gives up after 30 seconds.Sunday, September 14, 2008
The One Where Zach Reads to Eli
"The Giving Tree" by Shel Silverstein is a great book. Zach loves it. We've read it so much that he knows most of it by heart. He also has a CD of Silverstein reading the book that he listens to. Here's a video of him reading it to Eli. It's like 5 minutes long (I hope it works) but I know my mom will like it even if everyone else gets bored and gives up after 30 seconds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So I love when Zach skipped a page and totally realized it and went back to read it. So cute. What a great big brother.
This is so cute!! Lena and I watched the whole thing and then she wanted it again. I love that book and have been meaning to get it for a long time. Miss Zach!!
Post a Comment