I made yummy pizza tonight. Jason told me that this is the best homemade pizza he has ever had. I grilled it on my fantastic Weber grill (I got it this past July - happy birthday to me!) I start with homemade pizza dough. Let it rise a little in the fridge so it's cold. Crank up the grill nice and hot. The dough gets formed, sprayed with olive oil and thrown onto the grill. Cook for a minute, flip and add toppings. Cook until the cheese melts. I grilled the chicken yesterday with Mesquite seasoning. I used bbq sauce for Jason, pesto for me and tomato sauce for Zach. I added green peppers and mozzerella. With the plain bread I spread a little butter on it and we eat it like breadsticks. Yummy!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
These look super yummy! Now I want pizza...
Post a Comment